ArmouredMiner

What is your Minecraft username? : Armoured_MinerMC

What is your Age? (Must be 13+)? : 33

What is your Discord username and #? : Armour_MinerMC #7073

What Timezone do you reside in? : Pacific Standard Time

How many hours do you believe can you dedicate to the community weekly?: 30

Do you have any previous experience? : no but I am a fast learner

Are you familiar with our server rules? : yes

What sets you apart in our community? : I make myself available for anyone who needs help and I usually think outside the box when it comes to problem solving

Is there anything else you would like to add? : thank you for taking the time to read over my application, I look forward to helping the community grow

Last edited:

Izamatsu

What is your Minecraft username? : Izamatsu

What is your Age? (Must be 13+)? : 26

What is your Discord username and #? : Izamatsu#3826

What Timezone do you reside in? : Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How many hours do you believe can you dedicate to the community weekly?: 30+ I have school, and work but I am still on regardless of that.

Do you have any previous experience? : No but I am a fast learner

Are you familiar with our server rules? : Yes.

What sets you apart in our community? : I love helping people have a better experience in game even as a player I share my rare items with newer players because I want them to have as much fun as possible on the server. If there is a question and I know the answer I help and if I don't know the answer I will even look it up for them.

Is there anything else you would like to add? : I appreciate your time and consideration in advance, it is an honor to be considered for a staff position in a server and a community that I have invested so much of my free time in. Watching the community grow and seeing players be active brings me joy.